Menu of Venues
Our mission to deliver a fresh, flavorful menu extends beyond the Del Taco kitchen to the whole restaurant. We've updated and modernized the interiors and exteriors of our new prototype, featuring contemporary colors and expanding on our brand's freshness theme with visual cues throughout the dining room. Now, our guests not only know our food tastes good, but they can see the reasons why.
Whether you decide on a free-standing, conversion or an end cap location, we have developed a flexible restaurant footprint to help you gain access to any real estate opportunity. Through sophisticated site selection and market planning support, as well as an in-house construction and design team, we support franchise growth.
Build Out Options
- Standard Prototype
free-standing restaurant with drive-thru
of existing building with a drive-thru
- End cap
with drive-thru for strip center locations
Site and development criteria
- Lot Size 20,000 - 25,000 sq. ft. or
- Shopping center pad with adjacent parking - 6,000 sq. ft.
- Building footprint ranges from 2,000 - 2,700 sq. ft. with 25-72 seats
- Drive-thru stack: 7-10 cars
- Population: 35,000+ residential with 10,000+ daytime population
- Income: $40,000 - $100,000 median household income
- Traffic: Minimum 25,000+ cars per day
- Ethnicity: Menu appeals to broad customer audience